We are looking for highly motivated and creative individuals to join us in our mission to transform how humans learn, work and play. We're looking for a Senior Unity Developer to join our team in Utrecht.
In this role you will:
- Work with an international team of artists and developers to create next generation VR/AR/MR solutions in Unity3D/C#
- Develop new immersive reality features that contribute to the product roadmap
- Provide general project support by assisting the team with technical questions and creating authoring and/or debugging tools
- Prototype and build with the latest mixed reality hardware (Oculus, Vive, Magic Leap, HoloLens, iOS, Android)
Skills and abilities we are looking for:
- Deep understanding of data structures, 3D math, C#, and the Unity asset and build pipeline
- Knowledge of Unity team project best-practices (prefabs, asset naming, organized scene hierarchy)
- Experience with Git, Perforce, or other version control software as applied to Unity development
- Able to work in a collaborative and global Agile development environment with excellent time-management, organization, and communication skills.
One or more of these is a plus
- Virtual Reality /Mixed Reality/ Augmented Reality
- Mobile development (iOS/Android)
- Advanced rendering/Shader/OpenGL
- Shipped at least one Unity application