Talespin is looking for a motivated game design intern to join our energetic, fast-paced team to help us create the most amazing games and innovative immersive business solutions. At Talespin we put our decades of game design experience to work, not only to create innovative and memorable games and entertainment products, but also to transform the future of work by utilizing immersive technologies to create best-in-class enterprise products.
Does creating great games, designing for immersive (VR, AR and MR), and bridging the gap between entertainment and enterprise excite you? Join us in our adventure!
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Concept development
- Setting up and conducting play-tests
- Working closely with other designers, artists and programmers to implement designs
- Developing content, such as levels and missions in the Unity engine
- Improving game-feel through tweaking, sounds and effects
- Balancing game systems for a fun and challenging experience
- All-round game design knowledge
- Portfolio with multiple (student) projects, including breakdown of role within project
- Comfortable working with Unity
- Good team player, used to working closely with art and tech
- Interest in working with Immersive technology (VR, AR, MR)
- Interest in both entertainment as well as enterprise projects
- Expertise in either Technical Game Design or System Design
- Knowledge of C#
- Knowledge designing for immersive (VR, AR, MR)
What’s in it for you?
You will be working in an awesome, hard working group of people with unique skills. You will be working alongside team members to work on actual projects. We offer a great learning experience by being involved in every step of the creation process, room for personal growth, and awesome team culture!