We're looking for a motivated art intern to join our team to help develop, curate, and organize our 3D asset library for the creation of innovative virtual human and immersive training solutions. At Talespin we put our decades of game design to work, to create best-in-class products for enterprise. Does designing for immersive (VR, AR and MR), and bridging the gap between entertainment and enterprise sound exciting to you? Join us!
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Archiving , categorizing, populating, and tagging existing 3D assets into a new library structure
- Working with artists to create and or validate 3D mesh optimization, topology, and optimization of textures
- Importing 3D assets to Unity from Maya to validate optimization, performance, and visual quality
- Support artists on current projects
- Proficiency in Autodesk Maya modeling, texturing, and rendering disciplines
- Familiarity with Unity
- Able to collaborative on projects across different disciplines
- Professional attitude and maturity
- Eager to learn, open to constructive feedback.
- Interest in working with Immersive technology (VR, AR, MR)
One or more of these a Plus:
- Experience with BIM models and or metadata
- Experience with asset libraries
- Experience building environments in Unity
What’s in it for you?
You will be embedded in and mentored by a talented, hard working group of artists, designers and developers with unique skills. You'll work alongside team members and work on actual projects. We offer a great learning experience by being involved in every step of the creation process, room for personal growth, and an awesome team culture!