We are looking for a highly motivated Content Marketing Specialist to join our team in the Los Angeles office. This role is ideal for an up-and-coming marketing professional looking for the opportunity to play a key role in a fast paced, rapid growth, emerging market start-up environment. Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Communications, you’ll work closely with senior leadership, business development and product teams, with immediate impact across Talespin’s brand and product initiatives. Join us on our mission to evolve how humans learn, work, and play!
In this role you will:
- Contribute directly to Talespin's internal and external marketing and communications strategy and content delivery across multiple channels including: social media accounts, website, email marketing, public relations, internal communications, sales decks and other marketing materials.
- Write copy for the aforementioned channels.
- Manage the creation of marketing content projects such as videos, sales materials, web pages.
- Manage content calendars for social media content, blog posts, email newsletters, and other marketing materials.
- Collaborate with external agencies and freelancers on marketing content, campaigns, and projects.
- Work with internal design and art teams to produce marketing content.
- Help to build a brand voice and market position that sets Talespin apart from its competitors and tells the story of our mission and products.
- Manage individual marketing campaigns within the marketing department. Examples include: co-marketing with client/partner companies, product launches, event marketing campaigns, and social media campaigns.
- Report for marketing campaigns; including social media engagement and growth reporting, Google Analytics tracking for website performance, and PR campaign reporting.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities we are looking for:
- Experience with social media marketing and copywriting for digital platforms such as websites, blogs and product-focused marketing communications.
- Experience using marketing analytics tool and content management software such as Sprout Social, Hootsuite, MailChimp, and Google Analytics.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent cross-functional project management skills
- Ability to take initiative and deliver in fast-paced, emerging market environments.
One or More of These is a Plus:
- Strong interest in Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, and Artificial Intelligence technology.
- 3+ years Marketing experience for a Business-to-Business company, brand or agency.
- Strong Interest in the technologies that will shape how people work in the future.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, or relevant field.
- Startup marketing and communications experience in tech, gaming and/or software development.