We are looking for highly motivated and creative individuals to join us in our mission to transform how humans learn, work and play. We're looking for a Lead Unity Tools Developer to join our team in Utrecht.
In this role you will:
- Lead an international team of developers to create internal and client facing tools in Unity3D/C#
- Develop new technology that support our art, design, development and content generation teams
- Translate design and product documentation into technical specifications
- Provide general project support by assisting the team with technical questions and creating authoring and/or debugging tools
- Prototype and build content authoring tools for use by content creator teams, both internal teams and external partner teams
Skills and abilities we are looking for:
- Deep understanding of data structures, 3D math, C#, and the Unity asset and build pipeline
- Knowledge of Unity team project best-practices (prefabs, asset naming, organized scene hierarchy)
- Experience with Git, Perforce, or other version control software as applied to Unity development
- Able to work in a collaborative and global Agile development environment with excellent time-management, organization, and communication skills.
- Has a great eye for detail and the ability to translate user experience designs into easy-to-use user interfaces.
One or more of these is a plus
- Virtual Reality /Mixed Reality/ Augmented Reality
- Mobile and desktop-based development (iOS/Android)
- Advanced rendering/Shader/OpenGL
- Experience in tool development
- Experience in user interface development