Talespin is building the platform to transform talent development and skill alignment for the future of work. Our spatial computing products deliver a new standard for learning and workforce data, empowering organizations and individuals to make better talent and career decisions. We’re looking for a self-motivated and highly productive to join our team in Los Angeles and drive our mission to transform the way humans learn, work and collaborate.
In this role you will apply your fantastic interpersonal and technical skills to resolve day-to-day internal IT support needs. You will also manage user accounts, devices (PC/Mac) and various IT systems. Additionally, you will perform a broad variety of IT operational tasks including creating documentation, managing assets, software/hardware upgrades, remediating IT compliance issues and setting up workstations.
In this role you will:
- Support users in-person and remotely with eagerness and appropriate urgency.
- Be the point person for “everyday” office IT issues.
- Take holistic ownership of incidents and IT projects, seeing them through to completion.
- Frequently communicate with users/stakeholders.
- Discuss technical matters in a friendly, easy to understand manner.
- Manage records and lifecycles of IT assets, software and equipment.
- Discover and remediate IT security and compliance issues.
- Manage user identities and device endpoints across a variety of systems (e.g. G Suite, Azure AD, JAMF, Intune)
- Problem solve and provide advice for new or ongoing IT issues.
- Document work, changes and interactions.
Education/Experience we are looking for:
- Associate Degree, Computer Science or related degree. B.A. Degree, Computer Science or related degree preferred.
- 2+ years in user-facing office IT support role
- 2+ years of break-fix experience with software and hardware
- Experience in any incident or project management system
- G Suite / Google Apps management
- Microsoft O365 / Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure management
- Experience performing employee onboarding procedures as they relate to IT
- Experience with imaging and provisioning devices
- MDM endpoint management
- Basic network troubleshooting (client side)
- Windows 10 and Mac OS X 10.10+
- Virtualization (on-prem and cloud) of systems and networks
- Familiarity with VR hardware/peripherals (e.g. headsets, glasses, backpacks, controllers)
- Experience using the following systems:
- HPE/Aruba network
- Active Directory, GPOs, LDAP
- Software, 3D or game development experience