Talespin is building the platform to transform talent development and skill alignment for the future of work. Our spatial computing products deliver a new standard for learning and workforce data, empowering organizations and individuals to make better talent and career decisions. We’re looking for a talented junior level Game Artist with Unity experience to join our team in Los Angeles and drive our mission to transform the way humans learn, work and collaborate.
In this role you will:
In this role, you will work with our team of talented artists and programmers on modeling, texturing, lighting, of virtual humans and environments for enterprise VR learning content.
Education/Experience we are looking for:
- Art or Computer Science related college or university degree
- Unity art experience
- Knowledge in Unity particles and lighting
- Strong texturing abilities
- Intermediate modeling abilities in Maya and Zbrush
- Knowledge of lighting techniques
- Proficiency in various shader techniques
- Versatile, flexible, and willing to do what's needed in a fast-paced environment
- Can work well both independently and closely with other artists
- Good verbal communicator and ability to work with a team
Perks of the job:
- You will be joining a team of talented artists and programmers!
- Casual and collaborative work environment
- Kitchen stocked with your favorite snacks
- Catered lunches on Fridays