TALESPIN STUDIOS is a leading development studio dedicated to delivering immersive, top-quality mobile,VR and AR experiences. Our entertainment-, branded- and applied games are deployed cross-platform and cross-channel. The past 11 years Talespin Studios produced more than 65 games with over 250mm cumulative app downloads.
At Talespin, we believe that game developers not only craft fantastic virtual worlds, but they also have the power to impact and evoke change in the real world. Come join us on the journey to explore The Age of Experience; Where immersive technologies are giving rise to a significant shift, similar to that
of mobile and the Internet, yet distinctly different than anything that has come before.
We’re currently seeking a Senior Unity Developer who has a strong sense of attention to detail and understanding that learning never stops in the world of technology.
In This Role You Will:
- Oversee development of interactive virtual- and mixed-reality experiences
- Guide technical work in the studio and contribute to the broader studio development roadmap
- End-to-end development of new features from technical design to implementation and testing, to documentation and deployment
- Translate design and product documentation into technical specifications
- Provide technical leadership through assisting the team with technical questions, authoring debugging tools, and providing long term software support
- Analyze application performance and architect low level optimizations as needed
We Are Looking For:
- Expert understanding of data structures, 3D math, C#, and the Unity asset and build pipeline
- Experience with Unity team project best-practices (prefabs, asset naming, organized scene hierarchy)
- Experience with git, Perforce, or other version control software as appied to Unity development
- Familiarity with realtime multiplayer data exchange including UDP vs. TCP transmission as applied to Unity applications
- Must be able to work in a collaborative and global Agile development environment
- 3+ years industry experience
One or more of these is a plus:
- VR/MR/AR experience
- Mobile development experience (iOS/Android)
- Advanced rendering/Shader/OpenGL experience
- Shipped at least one Unity game
What’s in it for you?
You will join a hard working team of experienced designers, developers, and artists. We offer a competitive salary, opportunity for professional and personal growth, as well as awesome team activities!
To apply, please email your resume and portfolio submission to: email@example.com. Unfortunately, we cannot respond to inquiries regarding vacancies by phone.