At Talespin, we are creating a range of virtual reality/augmented reality/mixed reality products, games and tools that are shaping the Future of Work in the Age of Experience.
We are looking for highly motivated and creative individuals to join us in our mission to evolve how humans learn, work and play.
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and Art teams to design UI assets and implement intuitive user experiences for VR, MR, AR, mobile, and desktop applications
- Design from concept to completion all facets of the User Interface including: mockups, wireframes, flow charts, icons, and animation mockups
- Integrate UI into Unity, working with engineering to ensure artwork is accurately and consistently represented
- Develop and maintain UI specifications and style guides
- Drive improvements in usability and interactivity
- Research new technology, interface and interaction design trends
- Experience creating interactive UI assets in multiple interaction states, and designing flexible reusable UI
- Experience creating marketing art assets such as app icons, banners, and screenshots
- Knowledge of UX design, usability and wireframing
- Knowledge of non-diegetic, spatial, meta and diegetic designs
- Expertise in Adobe Suite, including Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Ability to present and communicate UI/UX proposals and best practices
- Highly driven to improve artistic skills and boosting creativity
One or more of these is a plus:
- Experience with UI animation
- Experience in VR, MR, or AR
- Knowledge of how to work with Unity to implement UI design
- Proficiency in 3D design and rendering capabilities
What’s in it for you?
You will join a hard working team of experienced designers, developers, and artists. We offer a competitive salary, opportunity for professional and personal growth, as well as awesome team activities!
To apply, please email your resume and portfolio submission to: email@example.com. Unfortunately, we cannot respond to inquiries regarding vacancies by phone.